Tuesday 27 October 2015

The egg crazy day..!!

On the  21st of Wednesday me and my partner Aramanielle had a crazy day with our class when Mrs bax said that we had to have an egg friend it was a crazy thing. I liked it when  we were drawing our Egg friend.


Then Mr bax said that we were having a egg friend face how crazy is he getting so our class was like an Friend Race. Then we went to our lines and we went to our partner and we both had to race together we had a challenge it was very hard because we had to walk with the eggs.


When we  did our egg Race I really didn't want to lose my friend so I jaitley go to walk with the egg friend THEN he fell he splash on to the bunk it was so guwy OH Know I said.  

I had so much fun playing the egg friend race.  I was also sad that we couldn't save the egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.