Wednesday 2 December 2015

Survivors - How to adapt to survive?


Te Aumihi Survivors from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

My movie is about how an animal might survive in a new place. It would have to change to survive. I have created a movie to show how a fish that lives in a river might survive in Antarctica.


This term we have been learning about P.E.S survivors and how animals adapt. I had to create an animation about a fish  which changes when to moves to a different environment.

My fish lives in a river. It is grey which helps it not get seen. It is a really good swimmer which helps it survive by swimming fast to not get eaten and to catch food.

I moved my fish to the Arctic Sea  but it is very cold and icey there.
My fish would not survive because it's not camouflage and it need to change a bit different  

My fish would need to change to live in the Arctic. I would change its color to rainbow so than other fish think it is just rubbish. it will chan into longer flippers and big and the body will be long and it will be real faster.

Thank you i hope you have learnt something about adapting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.