Thursday 15 October 2015

My best holiday ever..
















On the holiday me and my family went to water world I was there on Saturday and they were extremely exceeded. I went there because of my birthday.  When I went in the cold freezing water I felt like I was about to freeze it was like ice. I was in the cold water for  a tiny bit long. Then I went to the warm pool I was so warm in the pool then it started to get hot so I went to the cold and freezing pool.

Then At 1:00 me and my brothers and my dad went out of the pool because we had a yummy feed it was so yummy we had mince and sausage for our kai For drest we had ice cream and cake.  

Then the day after me and my brother and my dad and step mum went to a shop and buy some shoes and some clothes  on that day it was the best. My cousins were so excited to be with us because we haven't been at my aunt's house it been so long seec i’ve been At there house.

My favourite thing that I did was dieing my hair Red I like it. It was exciting I was so Happy. `

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.