Tuesday 15 September 2015

My cross country.

On Monday the 7th of September At 1pm our whole school did cross country Mr va”afususga At the race I was not good i felt sick or something like want people have when it exceeding It was it we had to start the race Mrs Burt said really sit Go

I ran people said go T.A and to everybody oles all the people said go to everybody the race was hard .

It was so sunny at 1:pm I was sweating throw the run I stopped for a minute it was hot like lava when I first laid up i felt like I had butterflies in my tummy I was really scared for know reason I really wanted to come 1,2,3.

When I came 7th I was not very parade of myself  but I know that I was trying my hardest I push myself to go hard. When my 2 friends came first I was very proud of them.

I felt Happy when I tried my hardest I tried to be speed up  I felt happy for my  place even if I came 7th I still tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.